2014-2015 3rd Grade Supply List
Please note that a * denotes community supplies.
If a brand name is mentioned, please try to buy the brand name. Those supplies will hold up better throughout the year. You are welcome to bring the supplies in during Open House.
- $7 to cover the cost of supplies purchased by the teacher including folders, pencil pouch and a subscription to Scholastic News®. Please place this in an envelope with your child's name on it.
- 1 1 ½ inch Avery ® View binder (the kind with the see through plastic front cover - please ensure that it does not have a plastic envelope on the inside. Please ask if you have any questions.)
- 4-6 glue sticks*
- 1 pack of Crayola ® markers* (not the thin ones)
- 1 pack of 24 count Crayola ® crayons
- 24 Ticonderoga® #2 Pencils* (preferably already sharpened)
- 2 individual pads of 3" x 3" Post-It® Notes
- 2 Expo® brand fine point dry erase markers*
- 2 boxes of tissues*
- 1 set of headphones or ear buds - Please place these in a baggie and label them with your child's name
- 3 wide-ruled marble cover composition books (no spirals; no graphic covers please)